IX Technology’s response to COVID-19
Updated as at 8th April 2020
This is to inform you that IX Technology Pte Ltd has obtained the approval from the Ministry of Trade & Industry (MTI) for exemption from suspension of workplace activities. Thus, our business operations will continue as usual during the Circuit Breaker period from 7th April 2020 to 4th May 2020.
The safety and health of our employees and our partners are always our utmost priority. We are stepping up precautionary measures to ensure continued support to our clients and partners in the Essential Services:
- We have implemented work from home arrangement for all our staff that are not essential to project implementation, technical services and support.
- Daily temperature checks and mandatory safe distancing enforcement are in place for our staff working on sites and on-premise.
- Staggering of work hours for staff working on-premise are in place.
- Surgical masks will be worn by our staff on sites while observing good personal hygiene.
- Avoid physical meeting and appointment. If non-essential, all meetings/appointments will be held over available digital platforms such as: WhatsApp/ Teams.
Stay in touch with IXT
Should you need help to answer any queries, feel free to contact us. All our sales & operations personnel are contactable via email and mobile phone.
Alternatively, you may contact us at 6748 5833 or email to email@example.com
All measures will be observed till 4th May 2020, or until further notice.
We sincerely appreciate your kind understanding and patience as our team continues to do their best to serve you during this time. We urge everyone to stay home, stay calm and together we will flatten the curve!